Payment & Shipping Terms:
|LED Chips:||LUMILEDS 3030||Lumens Flux:||100,800Lm|
dimmable high bay led lighting,
industrial high bay lights
PC Optical Lens 720 W LED Module High Bay Light SMD3030 Stable LED Module High Bay Light
|CCT||WW-3000K, NW-4000K, PW-5000K ,CW-5700K|
|LED chips||LUMILEDS 3030|
|Beam Angle||60°, 90°,120°,100×140°|
|Material||Aluminum Fin heat sink+stainless steel|
|Lead time||Sample:3-5 work days, Mass Production: 15-30days|
|Operating Temp:||-40 degree to +45 degree|
|Application||Badminton court lighting|
Adjustable Angle Design
Bracket with calibration can accurately adjust the lighting angle.
A variety of adjustable angle design, truly achieve lighting as your wish.
Multi-angle adjustment mode maximally meets the special needs of engineering lighting
Folding Fins Radiator
1060 pure aluminum heat sink is tightly attached to the 2.0 cooling plate by a riveting process, arranged in a
matrix to increase the heat dissipation area. Hollow-carved design increases convection cooling efficiency.
Efficient Cooling Way
The heat sink has a hollow design, which effectively increases the efficiency of convection heat dissipation,
and the top of the heat sink is opened to increase the ventilation convection, so that the overall heat
dissipation is more efficient.
1)EGB series Modul High Bay Light was designed for Engineering lighting Solution.
2) PC optical lens with 93% Transmittance , can adjust the beam angles. It is specially designed for
high luminous efficiency requirements of engineering lighting.
3) 304/316L stainless steel screws, high quality, rust and corrosion resistance.
4) Mounting bracket and its two-sided fixed double-scale display bracket can accurately adjust the illumination angle
to meet various light distribution requirements of engineering lighting.
5) High-strength mounting brackets, a variety of mounting accessories are available to meet the diverse installation
requirements of engineering lighting.
6) Hollow-carved design increases convection cooling efficiency.
Bracket installation way
Contact Person: Alice Pan